Sunday, December 19, 2010

Squinges Mod For Sims 2

CRUMBS





In this post I give the floor to Crumb

With Paola Gabe and for me this past rolling, 8 hours to answer questions:

1-When you were little \\, and how to answer the question - and what you want do when you grow up?

"to be producing large cardboard boxes I like them too! Large, small, open, closed ...."

2-What were your favorite cartoons?

"The Aristocats"

3.What were your favorite games?

"climbing on the beds, sofas, and if I fell I took for victory"

4. What was your best birthday and why?

"there was no better birthday but the best day is when the mother came to pick me and took me home, I realized immediately that it was the most beautiful house in the world! "

5. What would you have wanted to do and absolutely have not yet done?

" I did not do his mother and never will do it but I would be so sweet!

6.Qual was your first favorite sport?

"roll in the crumbs when mom shakes the tablecloth ... (because my name?)
"

7. What was your first musical idol?

"not particularly like the music, sometimes even frightens me"

8. What was the most wonderful Christmas present (or its equivalent) you received?

"the best gift you have found this family that loves me and mother me into the warmth of the blankets"

pass the baton to all the feline friends who have a blog ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment